- Bruce Liu won the 6-player round robin. Check the results here.
- Here is the log on the day of table moving.
- Financial status:
$18 from the round robin
$2 donation (John Huang)
$135.55 (Ron Wallace volunteered to cover the truck rental)
$135.55 truck rental
$60 two-month rent for tables to Palo Alto club
Balance: $229.63 as of this week.
- I think we should give Ron a round of applause. Without his contribution, our balance would have been less than one hundred. If you like poem, do not forget to have a look at his book.
Who will rein suppreme at the 2012 STIGA California State Championships? http://www.milpitas-tabletennis.com/ICC_Tournament/Dec2012/http://www.milpitas-tabletennis.com/ICC_Tournament/Dec2012/
2011 ICC California Open
Number of entries are limited to ensure quality. Absolutely no more than 250 players. (Individual event cap also applies.) Do not miss the party! Free hotel for out-of-town players over 2350! (Advanced approval required.)
- Dec 2010 tournament writeup
- NCCAF tournament on 7/17/2004
- Team Yahoo! won the Hi-Tech Team event. Four players play in MSCTT. (Tran Bui, Ming Zhang, Dennis Ong, and Bruce Liu)
- Dennis Ong won the second place in Men's Open.
- Felicia Ong, Dennis Ong's sister, won the second place in Women's team, second place in Women's singles, and third place in Mixed Doubles. (with Dennis Ong)
- Jerome Poon made the semi-final in the Over 50 event.
- Carrie Huang made the final in the Women's event.
- Mark Johnson, aka The Upsetter, along with his partner Victor Qiu, won the first place in B division. They ranked last amongst eight teams in Division B before the tournament. However, they managed to upset all seven teams to win the division.
- Ming Zhang and Bruce ranked six in division A. They had two upsets to move up two places to fourth.
- For complete detailed results, visit http://www.concordtabletennis.com.
- Milpitas beat the visiting team from Concord. Here are the result and photos.
- Randy Han won the weekly round robin on 7/3/2004. Check the result here.
- Financial status
Incoming: $18 from 7/3 round robin, $24 from 7/10 team competition
Expenses: $1.7 for 1 box of balls.
Balance as of 7/10/2004: $307.95.
- 2004 US Open Results
- Ming Zhang: U1900 Champion, U2050 8's, U3200 Doubles semi-final
- Jim Chai: U2050 semi-final
- Bruce H. Liu: Over 40 Hardbat semi-final
- Pictures are available here. The Butterfly Centrefold 25 Sky Rollaway is the table we will get soon.