- Our open hours will resume next week. (2 PM to 6 PM) Sorry for whom might have come earlier this week.
- It seems that our fund needs a boost so that we will have enough money to purchase 7 tables to replace the current ones that we rented. I don't enjoy it but I guess we will have to raise the recommended contribution to $4 for the weekly round robin starting 2/12/2005. Gary has spent lots of money to improve the RR tables using his own money. (scoreboards, Olympic net set, Olympics style skirts...) I think we should support MSC as much as we can. After all, if we don't have enough money by mid-2006, we will have less tables which I believe no one would like to see.
- Congratulations to Michael Sung and Gary Alcares who won our weekly round robin for table 1 and 2, respectively. Click here for full results. 820 matches have been played since the League started.
- To deal with the USATT League membership requirement, I decided that I will only enter the results for current members into the USATT League website. You are encouraged to join USATT. (full membership ($40/year or league membership $12/year) If you intend to join, please join through me, so that we can get a cut from USATT. Check out http://www.usatt.org for more information.
- We still have 6 spots for the 2/12 round robin. Please send me email (email@example.com) to reserve one if you want to participate.
- We will have six 30-minute spots available for the clinic. Email me if you are interested.
- Financial position:
$30: from round robin
$40: clinic (Ted Chang & wife $20, Annie Yang$10, Aldo$10)
$11: DVD's (Ling $5, Sammy $6)
$2.70: prize for the RR