- Congratulations to Ming Zhang and Gary Baretto who won our weekly round robin for table 1 and 2, respectively. Click here for full results. 1010 matches have been played since the League started.
- Results for 3/29 and 4/2 have not been entered into USATT League database. Will do that ASAP.
- I will not be available for about six weeks. Jerome Poon will take care of the round robin and clinics. His email is email@example.com. Please contact him while I am away.
- We will have 2 tables for RR on 4/9. Please send email to Jerome (firstname.lastname@example.org) to reserve a spot. 5 people already signed up today. (Only 10 are available.) The recommended contribution is $4. Please arrive by 2:15 PM to check in with Jerome. After that, Drop-in's will take the spots.
- We will have seven 30-minute sessions on 4/9. (6 have been taken by Mike, Jose, Ming, and Hung-Jen) Please send email to Jerome to reserve the last spot. The clinic was conducted by Jim Chai, USATT certified regional coach. He volunteers his time for those free clinics. However, $10 per 30-minute session donation is recommended.
- The 2005 MSC t-shirts will have wait until I come back. (mid-May) Sorry for the delay.
- MSC players' service: (This is a free service. We only accept contributions.:-))
- Quite a few players asked me about buying TT equipment. If you need something, one of our players, Dave Hanson, carries TT equipment. Please contact him directly. (email@example.com)
- Michael Liu has an apartment close to MSC for rent. (1153 Shirley Dr., Milpitas, 2 br, 1 bath, $1050/month, Phone: 510-396-8806)
- For new players' information, MSC does not have budget to buy table tennis equipment. All tables were donated by players. Currently, seven tables are leased. The lease is not extendable will expire in the Summer of 2006. By that time, we need to raise enough money to buy seven tables. (~$7,500) So, please make your contribution. No amount is too small. All contributions will be recorded here on the website. So far, we are a little bit behind at the rate we are receiving money. If you have any idea to raise money, please do not hesitate to talk to me.
- Financial position:
$40: from round robin
$68: from clinics
$2: Joshua Zhu's donation
$8: DVD's (Jeff $5, Duy $3)
$9: 3 boxes of balls by Ron
$3.40: prize for the RR
$5.10: 3 boxes of balls
$3.60: Reverted from last week's USATT League membership commission. (We only get commission from USATT full membership, not the League membership)