- Congratulations to Stanley Sun, Andy Naing, and Thompson Tang who won our weekly round robin for table 1, 2, and 3, respectively. Click here for full results. 1240 matches have been played since the League started.
- Check out the possible youngest umpire in the history.
- Congratulations to Mark Johnson who won U1900 and Over 40 second place in TCAAT tournament on 6/18 at Palo Alto TT club.
- I will update USATT league later after Praful gets his USATT rating next Thursday. Sorry, the results for expired members or non-members could not be entered. The league fee is $12 per year. If you are a full USATT member, you are covered. No extra membership is required. Check out http://www.usatt.org for more information.
- We will use 2 tables for round robin on 6/25. Only 10 spots will be available! Please sign up by sending email to me.
- The clinic is back! We will have 6 to 7 30-minute sessions on 6/25. Only 4 of them are available. Sign up quickly! $10 recommended per session. Thanks to USATT regional coach Jim Chai who donates all proceeds to the club.
- For new players' information, MSC does not have budget to buy table tennis equipment. All tables were donated by players. Currently, seven tables are leased. The lease is not extendable will expire in the Summer of 2006. By that time, we need to raise enough money to buy seven tables. (~$7,500) So, please make your contribution. No amount is too small. All contributions will be recorded here on the website. So far, we are a little bit behind at the rate we are receiving money. If you have any idea to raise money, please do not hesitate to talk to me.
- Financial position: (April 9,16,23,30 and May 7,14 haven't been updated yet.)
$60: from round robin (6/18)
$40: from round robin (5/21)
$20: Gary Alcares' donation
$15: ball sales ($9 on 6/18, $6 on 5/21)
$60: clinics on 5/21 (Jose Dideles $10, Gary Euscher $20, Jeremy Sunsen $20, Hung-Jen Hung $10)
$5.10: prize for the RR. (3 boxes of balls, 6/18)
$3.40: prize for the RR. (2 boxes of balls, 5/21)
$8.50: cost of balls. (2 on 5/21, 3 on 6/18)
$90.00: a storage box with locks. The original box could not be locked. We lost one net set because of that.