- Congratulations to Stanley Sun, Paul Chang, and Ron Wallace who won our weekly round robin for table 1, 2, and 3, respectively. Click here for full results. 1750 matches have been played since the League started.
- We will use up to 3 tables for round robin on 10/29. Please send me an email to reserve yours spots.
- There will be a Doubles tournament on 11/13 at Concord club. We will have a doubles RR on 11/12 as a warmup. After all, MSCTT'ers have to defend their reputation in doubles, right? :-) The singles RR will resume on 11/19.
- Thanks to Patrick Wu who subscribed Table Tennis World magazine for MSC. (It is in Chinese.)
- Our DVD collection is getting bigger. In case you haven't noticed, the 2005 World Championships DVD's are available now. In addition, Mark Johnson and Patrick Wu bought 2005 US Open for the club. Let's give them a round of applause. This is a nice club or what!
- The clinics for following two weeks are full. You are welcome to reserve for future dates. $10 recommended per 30-minute session. Thanks to USATT regional coach Jim Chai who donates all proceeds to the club.
- Financial position:
$3: a box of balls
$6.80: cost for balls