- RR results: (Click here for full result.)
- Table 1: Ming Zhang
- Table 2: Cheong Tse - Cheong had an unbelievable comeback against James. Down 8:10 in the fifth, Cheong had two great points to deuce the game and eventually won the match.
- Table 3: Ken Ngo - Ken should have won the table easily since he should have played table 2 based on rating, right? Not so fast! It turned out that there was no easy win for him, especially against Michael and Hung-Jen. Both matches went to the fifth game.
- Table 4: Aaron Hui
- Congratulations to all winners. 4234 matches have been played since the League started in 2003.
- We will use 5 tables for 8/26 RR and it is FULL! It is mainly because Berkeley tournament. The following week should go back to normal. Please sign up for 9/2 RR. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up. Ron will run the RR.
- Financial position:
$120: 8/15 and 8/22 clinics
$39: USATT membership renewal commission (Cheong, Nelson, Henry, and Mark)